Terms and Conditions
- The ownership of the above mentioned equipment will remain with Rent A Cam, 7/290, ShivKiran C.H.S. Dr. Annie Besant Rd. Opp. Glaxo, Worli, Mum-30. Under any condition, at any place or venue or at any time.
- The rates are for 8 business hour shift within Mumbai.
- Service Tax as applicable would be charged extra.
- Payment for the rental equipment should be made on the same day of hiring.
- Outstation shoot will be charged extra based on the location and nature of shoot.
- Our light man will come along for operating the equipment, and the charges for the light man will be paid directly by the customer on shift basis.
- Traveling day / Non working day will be charged at half shift rate.
- All transportation charges two way to be paid by the customer
- Customer is responsible for any issues with the govt authority e.g. octroi department. We cannot be held responsible for the same.
- Customer is responsible for any issue with the Transport Company / airlines. We cannot be held responsible for the same.
- Excess Baggage charges to be paid by the customer.
- All equipment to be tested before giving, or receiving from customer
- Customer will ensure proper power supply of 230V / 50hz with proper earthing, Customer will be responsible for any damages caused due to wrong power supply or breakages during transportation.
- Customer will provide for transportation, food, and hotel accommodation as applicable for the light man
- Customer must read, understand, agree & sign invoice / challan copy while receiving the equipment which will state all the above terms.